Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

I hope that everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving. I know I did. I contemplated going a couple places but ultimately I decided to stay and just hang out with my family and of course with the Birds and Janelle who were coming into town. Jay acts like no big deal but she would have been so sad if I'd left.  haha ;-P

Regrettably I did not take pictures of Thanksgiving dinner- I was too busy eating. I'll tell you my favorite things anyway: the green beans, the apple pie, the stuffing and the yams. In that order.

I did take a couple shots of thanksgiving brunch though which I loved almost more than Thanksgiving dinner.  We had pumpkin pancakes with 5 different types of homemade syrup.  Seriously, I could have just eaten those all day.

The delicious pancakes


Jay Loves Her Hot Chocolate
Posing
                                       

Raspberries, Yuck.

The Happy Couple 

She can't live without me. Haha


P.S I'm learning how to finally use the instagram app I downloaded literally over a year ago. Can you tell? A girl's got to do things at her own pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment