Monday, April 9, 2012

Fill 'er Up



be jealous
I love, love, love when my friends visit. Especially, my married friends. Especially, if they have kids. I love the idea that we can hang out with the kids and then hang out and have grown-up time and just relax and have everything be the same. That being said, I love it when Tristen visits! I love driving up the pretty canyon and getting to see the little town of Midway. It's turned out to be one of my favorite \places to visit because it's such a quaint little farm town! It has the cutest main street with a whole bunch of shops that always intrigue me as I drive by. Saturday we were able to stop and eat some ice cream at this cute little place called  Fill 'er Up. I had the jelly bean flavor and loved every spoonful!

No comments:

Post a Comment