Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy Halloween





was she dancing with a sheep or cloud?



coworker..so into their costumes





I almost feel like my eyes were closed!
Halloween was always fun when I was younger but lately it's been Ah-Mah-Zing. I love celebrating with my friends and with my family. I love when we do fall/halloween things. I love being old enough to start some "traditions" of my own. I started my celebration in UT and ended it in PHX. For the third year in a row my friends and I went to see the Thriller Dance show at the University of Utah. It was great as usual. That night we went to the movies and screamed our lungs out at paranormal activity 4 until the end, then it got stupid. This past weekend some friends drove down to help us celebrate thanksgiving. Megan Allen was my first official visitor! I was so grateful to have her here and we had so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment