Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas and New Years and Babygirls

I miss this in my life

just landed in MCO



we never watched all of Miracle on 34th but she woke up ready to hit Alice in Wonderland

trying to give my girl some tips on her flat ironing skills

she was not into weird faces anymore


my two little big men


where can I find some more of this??







I was excited for this all night

Not sure how we ended up at the hotel motel after the party...but we were just getting started
Christmas was spent in Florida as usual with my family.  I loved every minute of it. I thought I should spend my last semi student vacation at home for as long as I could. I was there for a week and was scheduled to fly back to AZ but when I realized I was going to be in AZ all by myself on NYE I decided last minute to make a quick stop in UT. I texted my brother and some friends to make sure we would all hang out and then go out we did. I had a blast and was so grateful  I didn't have to spend the night in AZ by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment