Monday, April 6, 2009

I Can't Wait

I went on vacation a week or so ago and although I had a great time I came home extra behind on my schoolwork and in life in general. I have yet to shake off the lazy habits I find myself so easily able to pick up when I'm on vacay. I've been getting pretty stressed because on top of schoolwork I feel like I am not at all ready for the summer. That is though until I listened to Happy by Natasha Beddingfield and realized "there's so many reasons I have to be happy." There are honestly so many things I can't wait to do. I thought I would share a few.

I can't wait:

to see the Eiffel Tower for the first time
to graduate from UVU
to get my first acceptance letter into law school
to get my first job as a lawyer
to see my first ultrasound (is that weird?)
to one day be sealed to my brothers and sisters

There's more but those are the most important. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment