Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Congratulations Are In Order....

to the UCDH class of 2009!! My roommates, Babs and Melia graduated! They each graduated with honors and Babs even won an award for being the most caring person and serving others. They are so lucky! Now it's time to join the throng of college grads and get jobs so they can survive in the real world. I can't say that I envy them that but I am jealous they don't have to worry about homework and grades anymore. Although I was excited for them at the ceremony I'm now saddened to think that within the next year and half all of us will be doing our own things never knowing when we will see each other again. Growing up is hard to do!!

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I am so sad! And sad I wasn't able to make it... stupid real world and those of us with jobs... haha

    ReplyDelete