Thursday, January 28, 2010

Boom Boom Pow!

I'm going to Black Eyed Peas Concert on Feb 23 at the Verizon. I am extremely excited cz if you know me than you know boom boom pow was basically the only song I listened to my last three weeks in Provo last summer. (I miss those days Mel, waking up me going to work, and you going to work in a sweatshop making bouquets.) One more band/group/solo artist I can scratch off my concert list.

I still need (in no particular order):
  • Lady Gaga
  • Taylor Swift
  • Carrie Underwood
  • Rihanna
  • Kelly Clarkson
  • Maroon 5
  • Mary J Blige
  • Jay Z
Those are highest on my list but I am sure I'll keep adding.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I miss those days too. So much.
    PS I'm working at the sweat shop again. Times are tough.

    ReplyDelete