Friday, January 22, 2010

Updates on my life....

So I don't want to get back to Utah and have my Utah friends feel like they don't know me anymore so I am going to update you all on the little things that I have noticed that are new/changed:

1.I've switched to 1% milk.
2. Forget the honey nut cheerios it's Honey Bunches of Oats w/ Cinnamon clusters and I cut up strawberries and throw them in there! I love it.
3. I only eat out on the weekends ! Just something new I am trying. I've only been doing it three weeks but it's working!
4. I don't hate running as much as I used to... I actually feel kind of good when I run now.
5. I only eat rice like twice a week now! I miss the rice cooker.
6. I prefer Gaga to Britney! Sad but Brit doesn't get me as pumped as Gaga.
7. I don't even eat chips as much as I used to!! Crazy! I still love them but now I have apples with my sandwiches! Oh...and I've stopped adding the mayo and mustard to my sandwiches! Just trying to cut out small amounts of calories when I can especially cz I am not working out..like...ever.

Anyway... earlier I swear I had new things to share but now I can't remember them...Peace!



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE how all your changes are for a healthier life.. I am finally getting to you..haha. Keep me updated all the time please.

    ReplyDelete