Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Babies make me smile

I know, I know, babies make everyone smile. But I do appreciate the time I get to spend with my friend's kids because kids grow so fast that you're always missing one important moment or another. This weekend I went to a beautiful wedding at the St.Regis in Park City. I regret that I didn't take tons of pictures (there'll be a post on that). Anyway, Tristen was in town with little Harrison for the wedding so I got to spend some time with him after a year or so! All I wanted to do was cuddle and hold but he wasn't having too much of that. He's pretty independent. My favorite is the picture of him in the stroller because he was totally just relaxing and chilling with his head behind his hands while I did all the work. I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment