Monday, October 31, 2011

Wonder Woman and Friends

So I just finished taking a midterm and was able to leave class a little early. I figured I would take this extra half hour and update my blog because I know I just won't this week. It's going to be a crazy stressful midterm week! Can you believe it's November already???? 6 more weeks in my semester!! I just finished registering for my last 4 classes and I'm slightly excited for spring.

Anyway, let's get to the goods. I hope that everyone was able to do some fun Halloween things this weekend.On Friday, I went and picked pumpkins, got lost in a corn maze, rode haunted hayrides, and walked through a haunted corn maze . Saturday was my 2nd year in a row going to see the Odyssey Dance Company perform their Thriller Dance Show. I recommend it to anyone who is ever visiting Salt Lake, Provo, Ogden, Logan, or St. George (lol) during the months of September and October. It's such a fun time. If I live here next October I'm definitely going to see it again.


After Thriller, we hung out for a couple hours and put finishing touches on costumes we were all planning on wearing.  Then we all got all prettied up and hit up a couple parties. I had an amazing time. It was definitely the break I needed right before midterms.






No comments:

Post a Comment