Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Came Early

Christmas came a little early for me this year. The comedian Kevin Hart came to SLC to perform his new tour over the weekend since Andrea knows how much I love to laugh she bought us some tickets and took me as my Christmas gift. We had an amazing time and laughed for hours. All of his opening acts were hilarious and he was amazing. The best part- at the end of the night I got to go backstage and meet him!!!! HOLLAAAAAA!! Although, that had more to do with his camera man being a creeper and trying to impress me than anything else. Whatever, I let him think he was all that until I met Kevin and then I went home. It's one of the best presents I've ever received. We weren't allowed to take any pictures or video in the venue during the show but I couple of pics of me for you to look at haha. I've even included a short video for you to watch so that you can see how funny he is. He curses a lot so....watch yourself.

Standing in line

She was so excited. I love this picture

Posing

Jhene, Drea, Nat

Star of the show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment