Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Things to look forward too

Today I took my last two major finals for the semester. I was practically keeling over with exhaustion and weariness after I left the testing center. This has been a hard semester as far as my schedule and classes went. I felt I was constantly in groups and running around. I'm so glad it's over!!!!

That being said, I can finally let myself get excited and start looking forward to a few things this Christmas Break.

Here's a couple of them:

Having a fun last weekend with friends in UT especially since I'll be seeing The Nutcracker with Rachelle (post on that soon)

Our annual Christmas Party at Stephen's house

I'm REALLY looking forward to carrying a purse without any extra notecards, pens, pencils, highlighters, flash drives, or school supplies in it.  It's like a surprise every time I stick my hand in to find something.


Seeing the lights at temple square

Going to get manicures with Mia

Going to Disney World with my brothers

Going to restaurants in Jersey that Amber has picked out for us

A last Christmas dinner with my siblings in UT, including making gingerbread houses and decorating a tree

I'm looking forward to getting rid of paper. I am surrounded by paper!! I have lists all over the place, I am constantly writing on scratch pads writing equations and whatever else I can think of. I had a friend send me a box filled with notepads and  notecards last September. A BOX!!!  I have used every single notepad, post-it, and notecard she sent. I get a weird sense of satisfaction when I reach the last page in a notepad and look forward to the end of a semester so I can throw away every single used up sheet. Is that crazy???

Finishing up the Pretty Little Liars series and some more Stephanie Plum books.

Lastly, as crazy as it sounds, doing my laundry, cleaning my room, and cleaning the car!!!

Finally, I will finish changing my blog. I tried to overhaul it a couple weeks ago but then realized it would take too much time and energy and creative juices I didn't have at the time. Hopefully I'll have a new look in a couple of weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment