Monday, March 19, 2012

I'll miss you, Spring Break.

 I'm not really sure why I am posting except to say that Spring Break is over and I am depressed about it. I had an amazing week/weekend with my homies. Babs is in town and she doesn't leave until Wednesday. That's always a plus. I went to my first class in ten days today and even though it was only 50 minutes I don't think I can tell you what we talked about. I was just not in the zone. I am trying hard to stay focused for this last month but I can't concentrate. It's too nice outside and there are too many thing I want to do!! Also I am just too excited because I registered for my last two undergrad classes today!! Thank you baby Jesus! 

Anyway I hope that all the Irish(?) people had as much fun on St. Patricks Day as I did! Amanda, Babs, and I found the sleaziest bar/club out there and decided to try it out. The motto was : Just remember, you will never see any of these people ever again. I absolutely love that sentence now! Just let loose! You will never see those people again. We liked it/hated it so much we went back a second night in a row. It was like driving by a horrible car crash and you don't want to stare but you can't help it. I had tons o' fun.

This face makes me so happy.


Check my footwork








This picture also makes me so happy.



Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment