Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Shanna Banana

One of my bestest dearest friends-Shanna- got married a week or so ago. I was lucky to be able to share her special day with her.  Stephen, Andrea, and I drove down on Friday day and were able to make to the reception at night. It  was so good to see my little Shanna. I always think of her as being younger and needing more protection cz she's so small. In all reality, Shanna has always been one of my rock. She's an awesome girl and she deserves the best. I am so happy for her





Cutting the cake


Newlywed

I caught it!!

The rest of the weekend was also awesome. Saturday we woke up and hung out. We went to a new mall in Vegas that I hadn't been too before.  The weather was amazing and it felt good just to be out and about in sunshine and warm weather with two of my homies. We drove back to Provo Sunday night just in time for a long week of mid-terms.  I love fun weekend getaways. I like to think of them as mini vacations. The Vegas sunshine was enough to keep me going for the next two months.
.

1 comment:

  1. shanna looks gorgeous.... but nat ur photos kinda suck please do better..... Liane xx

    ReplyDelete