Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Don't Use My Shizz






This was waiting for my in a bathroom in my apt a couple weeks ago(it's taken me this long to post, sorry). The funny thing was, it wasn't even MY bathroom. I would never have seen it had Rachelle not told me there was a note for me in there.

I was Pissssseeeeddd. I would have cussed everyone out that morning but Babs told me my anger was making her uncomfortable. So after I dropped her off at her brother's house I spent the rest of the day at Molly's so that I wouldn't kill those little girls. I really had to remind myself that they were 3 almost 4 years younger then me. Plus I kind of enjoying seeing how scared they all were once they realized I was angry.

The first question that should pop into everyone's mind is- Nat, were you using her products??

HELL NO, I wasn't. I have my own products.

After  I had about as decent and calm a conversation with the perpetrator as I could muster, the situation was diffused with her apologies and regrets for being so immature. 

I was extra proud of myself for not losing it and ruining the rest of our semester together. 

I definitely encourage people to live with friends only. Not even- I encourage people to live with friends they know they can get along with.

Thank goodness for Rachelle and Stephen for talking me off that ledge every time I had an angry flash. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment