Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Valentine's Day

I know this post is approximately two weeks late but better late than never, right?

I hope that everyone had a great V-day. I know I did! I have been very lucky in my life to always have great friends and family to help me celebrate Valentine's Day. I can honestly say that I have never been one of those bitter girls that try and pretend valentine's day is completely ridiculous. No sir. I love to say Happy V-day to people and I love to get people cards or treats because I have no problem showing when I care about someone. Just because I don't have a man doesn't mean I don't have love in my life!!! (Take note bitter B's.)








I am sorry that the pictures are so blurry. They didn't do justice to the awesome seats we had.


Anyway, this year Stephen took me to see Lady Antebellum in concert on Valentine's day at the Energy Solutions Arena. I love concerts and I love Lady Antebellum.  They were so good live.

I had class and work that day and even ended up taking a test before heading up to Salt Lake. I missed the intro acts, Thompson Square and Darius Rucker. I was a little sad about Thompson Square because I didn't even know they were going to be there!!! Luckily Lady Ant pulled everyone back up on stage to do a number together.

It was a good day. I was able to accomplish all the things I wanted to that day and the best part was when I met up with Stephen he surprised me with my favorite treat from Sweet Tooth Fairy in the shape of a heart!! 

I love my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment