Sunday, February 12, 2012

Nonsense

"Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense and to have her nonsense respected."-Charles Lamb

I love this quote because it really does remind me of my very best friends. I love that I know that I have people in my life who will always be in my corner no matter how crazy I get!


Love Surprises!

My Favorite Twins

Stank Eye

The 1 picture we took together

He's Back

My other favorite guy!


I hope everyone had as great a weekend as I did. My best friend came into town for a much needed visit. (It was her turn.)

Dane came into town at the last minute and surprised me in Provo on Wednesday night for a visit.  I was so excited because he's always telling me he's coming and then doesn't.

Stephen came back from his vacation and I was so happy!  I picked him up from the airport last night and we went to dinner and I'm excited for all the fun things we have planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment