Tuesday, July 10, 2012

CHQ







So at my job anytime you turn in a work order to get anything done, or if you meet people from other buildings one of the first questions asked is always " What building do you work in?" Maybe it's the snob in  me but I always feel a sense of pride when I say I work at Corporate Headquarters.  I LOVE saying it. I love how it sounds. I love how it makes me feel. I love it all.  Anyway, as interns we were able to take tours of all of the buildings in Arizona.  I was able to control the helicopter simulation, I actually climbed into one of the rafts that airplanes carry. I was able to get up close and personal with the airplanes and with the conveyor system  that takes your baggage when you check it. Those systems are so complex! I loved being able to go into the control tower at the airport. It was nice to be able to see how the business works from top to bottom.  The airline industry is an exciting and interesting business to work in.

No comments:

Post a Comment