Friday, July 27, 2012

Hawaii 101

I went to Hawaii for the first time ever this past weekend! It was as amazing as everyone says and I'll probably go back a couple more times before this internship is over. Why not?!

A couple life lessons I learned in Hawaii:

  • If the locals aren't touching the sea turtles, you shouldn't be either. There's a 1,000 dollar fine apparently.
  • Fish exhibit aggressive behavior. Even when you aren't doing anything to harm them.
  • Don't stand on the coral.
  • I hate when people say Aloha in sacrament meeting.
  • Rachelle cried when she heard her favorite baseball player got traded. I've met some pretty hardcore baseball fans but I've never seen them cry. Mariners' fans are no joke. 
fortune cookie I received before I left!












No comments:

Post a Comment