Sunday, September 30, 2012

Huntington Beach, CA

I went to Huntington Beach to visit Emily for the first time since she's moved there.  It was great to see her and she showed me an amazing time.  Loved her  little neighborhood and how close to the beach she is. I probably wouldn't get anything done if I lived there  year round but I'm glad I now have somewhere to go when I want to get away for the weekend.  Although it was a quick trip (Friday night-Sunday morning) Em made sure it was packed with the best of the best.  I knew the trip was going to be  memorable when a band of pirates showed up to pick me up from the airport.   Emily threw  a party in honor of National Talk Like a Pirate day. Her and all her friends were dressed in pirate garb and throwing out arr's like no other. Sadly, I don't have any shots of that. Saturday we did exactly what  I love all day, ate mint brownies and went to the beach, life doesn't get better.  Sunday we rode bikes to catch the sunrise before she dropped me off at the airport. It was great to see my shorty and I'm excited to continue visiting her. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment