Monday, September 3, 2012

Lions, and Tigers, and Bears- Oh my!

 A couple weeks ago some friends and I went to the Phoenix Zoo. I LOVE zoos  and I try to visit one in whatever city I am visiting at the time. I had never been to the one in Phoenix before so we made a "day trip" of it.  Since it get's so freaking hot here the zoo closes at 2. Well we grossly underestimated how a) hot it would get , b) how soon it would get hot and  c) how quickly we would get through the park.. Although we all left our houses at 8 am by 10:30 I was to the point of dehydration!  (not really mbut it sounds better) . I hadn't seen my BFF Dane in a couple weeks so he came and met up with us. Later we all finished the day by going to see Madagascar 3 in the dollar theater! I love theme-filled days!










No comments:

Post a Comment