Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We Love Crabs



Alisha and I took it upon ourselves to have a crab night because we love crabs. She bought a huge one and cooked it up for us and then we ate it but when we were done we realized we wanted more. I quickly revved up the scooter and flew to Smiths and when I say flew I mean not going faster than 25 mph because there is something wrong with the scoot and the lights keep going on and off so it was slightly dangerous. Good times though. We ended up buying tons of shrimp cz Smith's only had ONE package of crab legs. We cooked them in garlic and then seasoned the meat with lime juice and old bay mixed together.


I know some of you are looking at this picture like... it seems like they are cracking crab claws with a can opener. No need to wonder. We were/did. We didn't have a clab craw cracker thing. We improvised. It worked wonderfully.


After all that crab we decided we still had enough room to at least try and eat some of the Marie Callender turtle pie we bought.I don't know what got into us but we were eating machines!!

Needless to say we now have a crabbing day planned when I get back to New Jersey. I'm super excited. I can't wait. I miss JERSEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment