Monday, February 8, 2010

Andi


Let me tell you about my roommate Andi. She's the youngest and when I first met her I was really worried that I would think she was annoying especially since she was in my room. That's right,MY ROOM, I was there first. You know what I'm saying? Anyway, I have since grown to love her and her sense of humor. Let me give you some background. She works for the DNC and over the weekend because of their winter convention she got to meet the President, TWICE, and hang out with Pelosi and her family for a day or so since they were snowed in! Not going to lie, the rest of us roommates snowed in at our apt were dying of jealousy. Although mostly we were jealous because she was with the Pres not necessarily that it was Obama. She is a rabid Obama fan and anything democratic lover. I would love to know how she became such a tree hugging liberal freak in the middle of Utah! Anyway we decided to get her back by hanging up all these Laura Bush posters above her bed and around the house that she hates and then we left. She came home before we did and got us back good.
We came home to this:







Needless to say I am having the time of my life with great roommates that make me laugh.



No comments:

Post a Comment