Saturday, February 20, 2010

Valentine's Day

I know I missed all the hype about Valentines day because I didn't get to post that weekend! I was busy for once! I went home to see my family and was reminded how much I love them and how I could never live without them. It ended up being the best Valentine's Day I've had in a while. I woke up to a great breakfast, spent time with my family, and got three books including Lunch in Paris, Apples for Jam, and The Gospel According to Coco Chanel: Life Lessons from the World's Most Elegant Woman . I've been wanting these for a while so I was excited. I'm finished reading Lunch in Paris but I haven't received the others in the mail yet. Bummer. Anyway, I hope everyone's day was as good as mine.


PS I was going to add pictures to this post but sadly it is not working at all...sucks.

1 comment:

  1. BTW I am STILL waiting to read Coco Chanel...just sayin'

    ReplyDelete