Thursday, April 21, 2011

Something Borrowed

I can't express how much I love the author Emily Giffin. I won't claim that all her books are great, because not all of them are. However, I do like most of them. What I appreciate the most about the way she writes is the way she captures emotions and relationships. When I read her books I get sucked in. You would think I was a character, the way I get depressed, or sad, or happy.

So, of course, I was ecstatic to learn that the summer I decided to read all Giffin's books is the same summer in which Hillary Swank's production company bought the rights to Something Borrowed and Something Blue.

On May 6th, the movie Something Borrowed is going to be released! It was Giffin's first novel,and in my mind, her best one yet. Maybe it was the time in my life,or maybe just my sensitive side, but the problems between Rachel and Darcy rocked my freaking world.


Since I love Hillary Swank, Emily Giffin, Something Borrowed, and Something Blue, and most especially Kate Hudson (she's in the movie), I've gots to see it.


2 comments:

  1. I think you need to come to florida so we can see this movie together! I am so excited for it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish!! I love to watch movies with people who I know are as excited I am about it!

    ReplyDelete