Sunday, April 3, 2011

I was supposed to....

This weekend I was supposed to:

1. Take an accounting quiz, do the homework, and read the chapter
2. Start and be halfway through a 10 page Org. Behavior Paper
3. Take a macro economics test
4. Complete 3 chapters of math homework
5. Put the finishing touches on my group final

Instead, I:


Played Wii Dance with them


Went to conference with him.



Shared a caramel apple like two lovers on a patch of grass with her


And rode bikes with her

This weekend I completely ignored my priorities. This weekend I felt the spirit and grew closer to my friends. This weekend was amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Way to prioritize! Sometimes you have to know when to put the "things I should do" list aside and just enjoy your life and the people in it.

    ReplyDelete