Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sweet Sixteen



Just when I was about to get depressed because I was missing Mexico, Stephen, Babsies, the sun, Utah reminded me why the snow isn't so bad.The weather has been great but it snowed Friday night and left me kind of bummed out. However, thanks to the snow, I skied 16 inches at Snowbird! Enough powder for the whole freaking resort and luckily it wasn't even packed. Amanda and I tore it up on the slopes ALL DAY. We didn't leave until the park closed not like all those other wimps who left early!


Fresh from my nap in front of the fireplace

Fresh tracks in all that powder!!

She couldn't have been happier. Check me eating the snow in her goggles. I was so thirsty!!

You can tell I love life when I'm laughing

The end of am amazing ski day.


No comments:

Post a Comment