Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend









Memorial Day Weekend was kind of stressful. I had two hard tests, I had to finish a book club book, and I was so sick that 4 nights last week I was asleep before 9 pm. Since then, I've finished my book, I got one test back (and I got an A!!!;-))..but I am still super sick. I sound like a man. HOWEVER, the best part about Memorial Day weekend is that Babsies came to town!! Having friends visit is always a treat but having Babs visit is the best. I love hanging out with her and no matter what, we always have a good time. Although I was super sick Saturday night and definitely a "fun killer", we made up for it the rest of the weekend. I would say that my favorite day was actually Monday. We started off the day hitting up this new raw food restaurant, apparently all my friends are "foodies" now, then we hitched up our bikes, drove to Salt Lake, parked, and rode our bikes around SLC all day. We had fun goofing off, chit chatting and just enjoying each others company. After SLC everyone met up for dinner, one last hurrah for Babs before all of the girls dropped her off at the airport. Luckily, I didn't cry this time when Babsies left. Out of all my friends, I still tear up like a baby whenever Babs or Janelle leave. I don't know what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment