Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pepsi


I am a Pepsi addict. It's always the first thing I want to drink in the morning and the last thing I drink at night. I know that recently I've gained a couple LBS and I know that it has a lot to do with my Pepsi but damn, I love it. I only share this with you guys because today I even surprised myself. I did the math and realized that if I bought two cans of Pepsi instead of the plastic bottle I'd end up with 4 more ounces for the same price.So now whenever I'm feeling a little thirsty I can still buy Pepsi and feel like I'm practicing conservativeness and thriftiness. And yes, I figured it all out at the bookstore I ran to during my break because I was having Pepsi withdrawals because obviously I don't do caffeine free. Hit me straight up!

No comments:

Post a Comment