Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Problem with Blogs

A couple of you have asked why I never update my blog and usually I say ," I don't have anything for people to look at and nothing I want to say."

I lied.

Of course, I have something to say! I always have something to say. (Do you people know me?!!)

However, I don't post on my blog because I feel like my posts wouldn't be very honest or real. Don't ask me why, but in the past I've felt this incredible pressure to post only cool things like: my vacays or concerts I went to, or day trips I've taken.

I HATE that feeling.

I want to be able to blog about everything. I want to blog about my good days, my bad days, my I'm-so-fat-today days, and my I-feel-hot-today days. If I am having a sucky week I want to be able to blog about it. Not because I want sympathy or am looking for kindness but because, it's my life- it's what's happening.

So,This is a new era for my blog. I promise to blog more consistently. I promise to always blog about what I want to and not what I think will entertain you. Lastly, I promise to do whatever the hell I want, because it's my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment