Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bee's Games


I love Bee's games.
I love free Bee's games.
I love free Bee's games with my best friend Stephen.
I love watching free bee's games with Stephen from an executive suite.
I love watching free bee's games with Stephen from an executive suite and all the free concession stand food I want.
Mostly, I love fireworks at Bee's games.


Anyway, a couple years ago I went to my first baseball game ever. I fell in love. I still don't know much about baseball the game but I've enjoyed ever since. And I've come such a long way since that first time when I asked if there was halftime in this game! I love being surrounded by so many people, I love the food, and mostly I love the 7th inning stretch. I am so glad Stephen and I could take some time to do one of my favorite things together. It was a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment