Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Glory Glory Hallelujah

I know that no one probably cares but I am so excited right now. It's 4:15 and it's the first Wednesday since classes first started last August that I can go home at the decent hour of 5 pm!

Free at last, Free at last!! I don't even know what to do. I can finally start going to my dinner groups. I can finally hit the go karts and the batting cages and actually use my pass. Don't get me wrong, there will still be some nights where I stay later doing my homework but I don't have to stay on campus until 8 Monday through Thursday!!!

And in two weeks I get my Tuesday and Thursday nights back! I did consider adding another night class for 2nd block, but after the relief I feel today. Hell to the no. I can actually hang out with my friends and go outside and do things!! I'll just suck it up and take it in the fall.

Thank you Jesus.

I might even go home and go for a freaking jog, that's how alive I feel.
(pause)

Maybe.....

1 comment: