Thursday, May 17, 2012

Crawfish Cookout

Do you guys know what a crawfish is? Apparently it's some sort of hardshell fish that people down south love to eat. Don't quote me though, I can't back that up. However I have heard that in Louisiana the crawfish is amazing. Maybe one day I'll be able to see for myself, until then I'll have to keep driving to Payson, Ut. There is a restaurant called Bordeaux on main street that has a crawfish cookout every month. Amanda got a group together and we all went. Although I did not partake of the crawfish I did eat very well! I've been dreaming of it ever since I left so much so that Handro and I are going back this weekend! I have to have some more Jambalaya and red beans and rice. 
Giving us a lesson

it was amazing

Kristen, getting ready

the weather's been great here

she was a champ in no time

Handro practicing along

jambalaya,red beans and rice, and a chicken finger

it was all you can eat

it was good

looks like a cross between a crab and lobster

3 comments: