Thursday, May 3, 2012

Two is better than 1







my old man

why do I love this so much









smiling for once





I graduated, again! Thanks to all my great friends who either texted, called, or sent e-mails to let me know they were thinking of me and so proud of me. I can't tell you how much those things mean to me. I am also extremely grateful for those who came to Molly's house to help me celebrate! However, I was most happy that my Papi and Michelle came to graduation. We had an amazing time and did lots of great things. I graduated on Friday morning and then my family and I went to P.F Changs for lunch. I LOVE that place. I always get so happy when I get to pick the place I want to go.  Then, we all went home and relaxed for a little while Papi prepared a huge feast for dinner. He made all my favorite dishes and more. Saturday the girls went to the tulip festival and had a lovely dinner in Salt Lake while my dad and brother went to the Real Salt Lake game that I surprised my dad with tickets to! I was so proud of myself! And, I am happy he enjoyed the gift. Turns out he hadn't been to an MLS game since 1998. I didn't even know that! On Sunday we all went to church and then hit up temple square. The weather was great! We were able to tour the top of the conference center and show him "the sights". Haha All that touring was followed by a SL Bee's games. If you know me you know how much I have grown to love baseball games and how much I love the Bee's.  Although, we ended up having to leave because it was cold and the Bee's were losing anyway. Monday, we hung out and ran a few last errands like picking up souvenirs and getting mani's and pedi's before Papi and Michelle got on the plane. I am confident they enjoyed their trip and I was glad to have them here.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen some of these pics till now, it really was a wonderful time <3

    ReplyDelete