Thursday, May 17, 2012

PCM

What is PCM??? It's the Provo City Marathon. I was supposed to run it. But I didn't. I realized I didn't want to. Whether people believe me or not, I KNOW that I totally could have but I freaking HATE running. I literally woke up one morning and thought to myself, what the hell. Why am I doing something that I don't want just to prove to other people that I can? I NEVER wanted to do it. I just let Emily talk me into thinking I wanted to, and then when I finally said okay I'll do it, I WAS TRAPPED. I had to freaking do it...until this past month, when I woke up and said WTH. I'm not doing this. I'm not letting the world make me feel guilty for not doing something I don't want to! LOL Even if I am fat!

And do I go pick up my really cute pink PCM t-shirt all the while knowing that I wouldn't run it? YES THE HELL I DID, with my head held high!  And have I worn the shirt since then?? Of course!  I mean hell...it cost me 40 dollars!

The moral of this story is... Handro did it. All by himself. Stephen and I were so proud of him. We made him signs and went to go wait by the finish line to show our support!


So happy and Tired!!


2 comments:

  1. Girl, we both know I didn't talk you into it. You just got all competitive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely did not! Just like you try talking me into these diet regimens and working out with you from 2 states away!

    ReplyDelete