Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lincoln Park Zoo

I love going to a zoo so of course we hit that up. There are two zoos in Chicago. We hit the Lincoln Park Zoo because it was free but honestly I'm not sure why anyone would ever go to the zoo where you have to pay. Lincoln Park was amazing! I'm not saying that because I love Chicago. The layout of the zoo was gorgeous! Every attraction had a house. For example, there was the lion house, and the primate house, the  africa house so you could see the animals really close. There were beautiful spots to eat and have picnics, a huge  pool of water.  San Diego zoo is the only zoo that I've been to that is better. Ahhhhh I am so torn between San Diego and Chicago I don't know what to do. Anyway... check it out!
















They were kissing!


Otters are my favorite zoo attraction.



Polar Bears are my second favorite!








No comments:

Post a Comment